Our Journal - Cancer Imaging
Cancer Imaging is the official journal of ICIS, an open access, peer-reviewed journal published by BioMed Central. Original articles, as well as reviews and editorials written by international imaging experts with a subspecialty focus on oncology, are published regularly online; sign up for alerts to keep up-to-date with the latest articles. Cancer Imaging Impact factor for 2014 is 2.07 with a 5 year impact factor of 2.46.
The journal encompasses CT, MRI, ultrasound, single photon and positron emission tomography, including multimodality imaging in all kinds of malignant tumours, plus new developments, techniques and innovations.
All articles published in Cancer Imaging are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, as well as Embase, EmCare, Google Scholar, MEDLINE, Science Citation Index and Scopus. The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature.
ICIS Members receive 15% discount on article-processing fees.
Submit your next manuscript to Cancer Imaging and take full advantage of the following:
- BioMed Central’s efficient online submission process
- Prompt, stringent and constructive peer-review
- Rapid publication of accepted articles
- No space constraints or limits to the number of figures or embedded movies
- Retain copyright to your work
- Compliance with the open access policies of many funders including those of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, NIH, and Wellcome Trust