Our Journal - Cancer Imaging
We are pleased to announce that as from 1st January 2014 Cancer Imaging will be published by BioMed Central, thereby enhanced with the full benefits of open access.
As official journal of ICIS and with an impact factor of 1.59, Cancer Imaging is now an open access, peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles, as well as reviews and editorials written by international imaging experts with a subspecialty focus on oncology.
The journal encompasses CT, MRI, ultrasound, single photon and positron emission tomography, including multimodality imaging in all kinds of malignant tumours, plus new developments, techniques and innovations.
All articles published in Cancer Imaging are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, as well as Embase, EmCare, Google Scholar, MEDLINE, Science Citation Index and Scopus. The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature.
Submit your next manuscript to Cancer Imaging and take full advantage of the following:
- BioMed Central’s efficient online submission process
- Prompt, stringent and constructive peer-review
- Rapid publication of accepted articles
- No space constraints or limits to the number of figures or embedded movies
- Retain copyright to your work
- Compliance with the open access policies of many funders including those of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, NIH, and Wellcome Trust