- About ICIS
- Join ICIS
- Our Journal
- Events / Education
- Contact Us
Mon 25 Sep 2023 Wed 25 Sep 2024 Society
1. Click the Registration tab above and sign up to watch the presentations delivered at ICIS 2023 in London!
2. Once registered, please allow us one working day to set up your login credentials. You will be able to login to view ICIS 2023 on www.icis2023.com soon!
Please direct any questions to Louise Mustoe at [email protected]
Don’t take our word for it; read what our delegates said about our previous annual teaching course:
• Very informative course for up to date knowledge on complex oncological imaging.
• Incredible conference with a really friendly atmosphere. The workshops give you a real insight into how to implement the techniques in practice.
• I strongly recommend this fantastic course.
• Excellent for learning, updating and inspiration to the challenges in your daily practice and also a very social meeting.
• The best Oncology Imaging meeting out there. This is a must-attend meeting for anyone interested in oncology related imaging.
• Excellent and productive course.
• Inspiring meeting.
• Great! Covers topics general radiologists need to know and do not easily find elsewhere.
• This was a highly informative conference in which it was easy to speak with experts in all fields informally at the breaks. I would highly
• Excellent. Strong case-based lectures with excellent literature references.
• Excellent speakers, great topics and great people, what more can you ask?
• Great conference with the latest cancer imaging information including criteria, protocol, modalities etc. Great information for the clinical trial in oncology using imaging. Amazing!
• ICIS annual meeting is the place where you can keep learning and create new projects in order to continue with your education in Oncological Imaging.
• A very well organised excellent course with superb speakers.
• Excellent cancer imaging forum that meets practice, academic and research needs. I have attended 14th, 15th, 16th and 18th Annual Teaching Courses. My knowledge has grown and I have shared this with colleagues from all over the world.
• Very good course. Highly recommended.